If the preferred shot of most players is the smash then the very popular question must be -‘the best way to enhance your crush in badminton.
So let’s address this question head on.
There are essentially two aspects to hitting a fantastic smash. They are direction and power. But to find these two right, you also have to hit the shuttle at the ideal stage and be in the perfect place at the ideal time. You will deal briefly with each one these points because really to understand how to boost your crush in badminton training Singapore, you have to be able get every one of these elements right or at the very least gets them better.
- Firstly, getting the ideal direction into the smash. This comes down to court awareness and the position of your body and leading arm. Get any one of these wrong and you would not strike the portion of the court you are aiming for.
- Secondly for more power, you want the power and strength in the muscles which contract so as to play the shot, so the shoulders and forearm muscles will need to be worked. To keep balance and management powerful core muscles can also be vital for stability.
- Thirdly you will need to hit the shuttlecock at the ideal point. To do this you should always be behind the shuttle, so you make contact it directly in front of you, ideally hit the maximum point forward of your racket shoulder.
- Your wrist should be ‘cocked’ or bent backward before the shooter and then snapped forward in the point of impact to hit the shuttle with maximum strength. This should resemble a whipping action.
- Finally so as to get into the perfect position, you want the gym and speed to have the ability to move before the shuttlecock to have the ability to hit it correctly.
To do this you will also have to make certain that your feet are in affront to back’ formation with your weight forward so the thrust can be created from the rear leg that will propel you forward as you hit and follow along with the smash. One final tip which you can use for developing power in your crush is to try watching the racket really hit the shuttlecock, this way you may have the ability to see where things are going wrong. These are a few helpful tips for how to increase your crush in Badminton, but you need to work with a coach or invest in some training DVD’s to determine precisely how to play the shot correctly.